Five Advantages Of Products
- easy-to-use secure connection for home video distribution, conference room presentation systems, classroom projection systems, digital signage and HD video displays.
- Fiber provides the speed and bandwidth required for the highest image quality without the need for extender, balun or amplifiers.
- fiber optic cable is EMI-free and can be installed with multiple pull cable to provide flexibility for remote component locations.
- Supports 18Gbps and 4K @ 60Hz performance, in line with HDMI 2.0 standard.
- Solve common problems for installers in long-distance HDMI and concealed installations in homes and businesses.
Resolution up to 4K @ 60Hz
Supports EDID, CEC.
Compatible with all HDMI Standard devices.
Compliant with HDMI 2.0 version specification.
Imported photoelectric conversion chip to improve compatibility, stability and service life.
Support DHCP 2.2,HDR 10,EDID,CEC,DDC,ARC.
Plug and play, no need external power support,no drivers program required.
250mW Ultra low power consumption.
Zinc Alloy Shell Anti-electromagnetic interference increase wear resistance and improve service life.
Compact zinc alloy shape,more suitable for pipe wiring.
Working temperature -40℃-70℃.
Support 18G 4K@60Hz 4:4:4,support HDCP4.4/HDCP2.2
Ideal for installation through conduit and other tight spaces.
Detachable self-locking connectors.
Fiber cable's superior nature in extremely low signal attenuation and immunity to RF interence.
Sim and light, 30% in weight of conventional copper cables.
Plug and play, no drivers to install an no power to plug in.
Previous: DP Fiber Cable Displayport Fiber ...