Five Advantages Of Products
- HDMI Category 2 certificate at 4:4:4 3d 4 K Video at 60hz backwards compatible with 2160 p 60hz 1080 p 144Hz and previous HDMI v 1.4 and v 1.3 devices standards
- The HDMI 2.0 cable allows for 4 K high Dynamic Range (HDR) video transmission up to 4hz @ 60, including 2160 p and 1080 p, showing a clearer and more natural video world, stand in a magnificent home theater and surround a rich sound.
- The HDMI 2.0 fiber optic cable is adopted with high quality cable and conductive core, allows to transfer video and audio as optical signal without loss of signal or delay even at a much longer distance.
- The HDMI fiber cable supports 4 K at 60hz Ultra High definition resolution, high speed Premium 18 Gbps, which approximates the best performance of your games on PlayStation and enjoys the excellent gaming experience.
- Important NOTE: This HDMI fiber optic cable is just a transmission path, not bidirectional. Note the
Optical HDMI features:
• Fibre optic technology
• Supports HDMI 2.0a with 18 Gbps
• Supports HDCP 2.2
• EDID compatible
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• 4K@50/60 Hz 4:4:4 up to 100m
HDMI cable with professional fibre optic technology. This technology facilitates data rates of up to 18 Gbps on a transmission path of up to 100 m. It therefore supports high-resolution 4K formats with 50 or 60 Hz and is the solution for connecting devices with an HDMI 2.0 interface over great distances.
Further product data:
• Solid metal plug
• Power supply via the HDMI interface
• No separate power supply unit required
• Running direction marked
• Cable diameter of just 4 mm
• Easy to lay
• CE, REACH, RoHS conformant
Active Optical Cables (AOCs) generally use a hybrid cable with parallel optical channels to transmit the high-speed signals and copper for the low speed and control signals. Parallel optical cables transmit each channel over a different fiber, similar to a differential pair in an electrical cable. This approach is easy to implement because each channel can use the same transmitter laser since they are all on separate fibers. However, having 4 or more fibers in the link prevents field termination of the cables, so the delicate optical connector must be carefully pulled through the conduit during installation, and any damage renders the cable unusable.
Previous: 18 Gbps Active Optical Cable HDMI...